Who We Are
Arpio is building the next generation of disaster recovery for the cloud.
Modern enterprises face a growing list of threats to their cloud applications, including outages and ransomware. With the increasing complexity of cloud-native environments, building and managing disaster recovery environments is challenging, time consuming, and full of risks. That’s why, at Arpio, we have built a best in class SaaS offering that makes it easier than ever to protect entire AWS workloads from catastrophic downtime.
Behind the scenes, we are a small but mighty team (YCombinator W21) who love to tackle hard problems and learn new things. We are fired up about working together to build and grow an innovative new product and company from the ground up.
Arpio was recently recognized in Gartner’s 2023 Hype Cycle in the emerging Cloud Infrastructure Recovery Assurance Software category and leads G2’s ranking in customer satisfaction.
About the Role
As one of the first Account Executives hired at Arpio, this role has an amazing opportunity for growth, impact and upside. Account Executives are responsible for sourcing opportunities, partnering with their prospects through to close, and ensuring they are set up for success post-sale. With a small team, no territory or segment limits and a high average sale, the sky really is the limit!
- Own a top-line number to generate and close new business
- Help new and existing prospects understand
- Partner with customer success to identify expansion opportunities in our customer base
- Collaborate with executives as well as marketing and customer success to develop new programs and improvements to drive growth, including sales and marketing campaigns, packages and pricing, sales pitches, and more
About You - Requirements
- 4+ years of direct sales experience in a B2B SaaS company with successful track record of sourcing and closing business
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs and negotiate costs and services
- Excellent communicator, with top notch presentation skills and the ability to take complex concepts and make them easily understood
- Comfortable with the fast-paced, ambiguous nature of an early stage company and excited about the opportunities it presents
- Passion to win and deliver customer results
- Proficiency with CRM software and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Located in or willing to relocate to the greater Research Triangle Area of North Carolina (Raleigh-Durham)
About You - Bonus
- Located in the Triangle Region of North Carolina
- Experience in the backup, disaster recovery and/or security spaces
- Experience in the AWS Cloud and/or working with AWS or other Cloud partner sellers
- Startup experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary and company equity package
- Fully employer-paid health benefits package; 75% employer-paid dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Small, collaborative team environment with lots of autonomy
- Opportunity to learn and work on the cutting edge of cloud technology
Please note that we unfortunately cannot sponsor H1B visas at this time.